Thursday, September 3, 2015

Glam Shells for Grandma


My Grandma in Hawaii will be celebrating a birthday in a few days, so I decided to knit her this shawl as a present.  Obviously, living in Hawaii as she does, the weather is a lto warmer than it is here in the Frigid North.  That beings said, it can sometimes get a little chilly in the evenings so a light shawl should be useful.
 Right now I have it "blocking", which means it is still damp from a light rinsing and is pinned out to dry in the shape I wish it to be.  (The kids were asking me why I was making a Batman blanket.)

Once the shawl is dry, I will unpin it and it will still have the same shape. I don't know if it shows up in the photos, but the yarn has a beautiful silver sparkle to it.
 A glamorous shawl for a Glamorous Gram!

Pattern: Glamshells
Link to Ravelry Page
Yarn: Anzula Nebula

No comments: